My boyfriend and I just broke up a month ago.
We were together for 5 months and 2 weeks. He broke up with me over text message before school one day.

I still talk to him and everything. I've told him how I felt and he has told me the same thing. that he still loved me, but I don't know what to believe. I keep falling for him over and over again but everytime I try to get him back, he plays the same game and just makes me fall for him even more. Then the next day, he'll act like nothing ever happened. He's the first guy that I have ever opened up for and I don't know what to do.

All my friends say I should get over him, but for some reason I just can't do it. I need advice and help. What should I do with him? I've tried to not talk to him, I've tried to get him pissed off at me so he won't talk to me, but it just never works. If he gets pissed, I say I'm sorry, and if I try to stop talking to him, it just doesn't work. Please give me something on what I should do.