h0w c0uLd u ...

Someone told me you were trouble,
told me to walk away with my head held high.
I didn’t want to listen because I thought they were wrong,
I thought I knew you better than anyone.
I didn’t want to believe in the reality that was happening,
I was stuck in my own world where it was only me and you.
But the words you told me were meaningless,
all the time we spent together wasted,
because you told me so many lies.
You left me heartbroken.
Closing my eyes,
tears rolling down my cheek,
I wish you were here.
I don’t know who I am without you,
I still can’t believe this happened to me.
All the times you weren’t with me you were with her.
You took my smile away from me,
You stole my heart
you just took everything away from me.
I miss who I was with you and after everything I miss you.

by : oddie :)